Free Introduction to Alzheimer’s Disease Course
Video-based Online Course That’s Personable, Easy to Understand, and Will Put You on The Right Track to Positive Dementia Care
Knowledge allows us to develop strategies which result in positive outcomes; without it, we’re lost and ineffective.
SHARPEN YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH THIS INTRODUCTION TO ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE
THIS TRAINING INCLUDES:
- Four lessons spread over four weeks
- 24/7 access, anywhere, with a computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Unlimited access – learn when you want and at your own pace
- Homework Assignments (requires 1 to 2 hours of commitment)
- Optional and is not submitted for review
EACH LESSON GIVES YOU FREE ACCESS TO:
- Video lesson, with
- Audio and transcribed copies
- Homework assignments with,
- Examples, and
- Bonus Materials
- Online support to answer your questions
Each lesson, including homework, requires 1 to 2 hours of commitment. Upon completion of this course, you will have a fundamental understanding of Alzheimer’s disease, and will be on the path to living better with the disease.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE:
You’ve done a terrific job of putting together a very useful and educational course for care partners. A fabulous job of educating us while keeping the information manageable for those who need “just the facts.”
The videos are very detailed. They are easy to understand (even for a person without a background in dementia). The additional resources and homework help to make the information both meaningful and relevant.
Introduction and Lesson 1 were great. Even though it was mostly a review, I still learned some new things.
Thank you. I thoroughly enjoyed the Introduction to Alzheimer’s. I find your experience and information invaluable.