Thank you for your interest in writing an article for Together in This.
It will be wonderful to collaborate with you as a contributing writer.
Depending when I receive your article, I may take a few days to finalize it for publication. Once published, I will share with my constantly growing email list, as well as social media locations. And of course, I will coordinate with you.
If needed, I will also work with you to tweak things to improve the title and/or content based on SEO knowledge I have gained over the past few years.
My primary focus is the family caregiver, however according to surveys I’ve conducted, 50% of my audience is likely a professional in dementia care.
Together in This philosophy is ‘streamlined information to help dementia caregivers succeed.”
- Articles for TinT are an average of 600 words, so a little more or less is OK, as long as it’s not too much longer – 100 words or so is fine
- Must be related to Alzheimer’s, another dementia, or dementia in general
- Should have a “how to” element unless you are educating about a specific topic or sharing a personal story
- Avoid first person, but sometimes it works OK as in the example at the bottom of this page especially if you’re sharing a personal story
- Should be original content, and not be republished in it’s entirety on another site
- Social media and/or newsletter sharing is highly encouraged
- If you have support images they’re always helpful, but not required
- No more than 2 outgoing links in the body (not a hard requirement)
- A headshot (unless you’re shy), and a brief bio which can include 1 or 2 links to the location(s) where you would like readers to learn more about you or buy a product you offer
- Posts should all be edited for spelling and grammar
Here’s an example of a guest post:
If you are interested, or if you have any questions, please contact me at: MikeGood@TogetherInThis.com.
Leave a Reply