Alzheimer’s disease is one of the most feared diseases. The fear can be triggered by normal everyday lapses. Understanding what is normal and what is cause for concern is important to taking the appropriate action.
Please watch the brief video:
Does Your Loved One Have Alzheimer’s Disease?
If you’ve noticed you or your loved one forgetting things more often, you may suspect the worst. Alzheimer’s disease, however, isn’t always the cause…(Read More)
Possible Signs Requiring Medical Advice
- Memory loss that disrupts daily life
- Regularly forgetting to pay bills
- Forgetting a recent meeting with someone
- Confusion about the location of familiar places
- Not remembering how you got somewhere
- Difficulties completing common daily tasks
- Difficulties in solving problems or planning
- Loss of time perception
- Trouble understanding visual images
- Problems with words in speaking or writing
- Using the wrong word for objects
- Losing the ability to retrace steps to find misplaced items
Don’t forget to Bookmark this page for quick access
*All the information provided is done so as an information resource and is not to be solely relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. Please seek the proper professional.